Phoenix Professionals - Flooring, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

Categories

Remodeling
Trends
powered by

My Blog

Fall Projects

As we move towards the fall months here in Florida, many are looking to renovate their existing kitchens and bathrooms.  Although, White Kitchens and baths are still popular, I am seeing a little more color emerge here and there.  A client yesterday has asked me to remove her " all white bathroom", and she selected a medium tone gold travertine walls with a dark "wood look" plank tile floor, and her vanity is ebony.  I am excited about this project, finally something bold!  The point is that everyone has their own personal style.  Scan websites or visit showrooms to discover your inspiration for your next project!  Happy Hunting!

13 Comments to Fall Projects:

Comments RSS
Online Sportwetten Bewertungen on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:38 PM
Das in sich selbst von sich bei den falsch Faktor zu versuchen und tun .Und es sieht nicht Materie ob der Streifen ist oft ein profitable oder einfach a loszuwerden Streifen zu befreien.

custom essay on Monday, June 25, 2018 3:28 AM
The role of the parents to educate the children is very important. A child cannot get education without the help of parents as parents are the most important people for a child. In this article character of parents explained and mentioned very well and told about the parent’s character.

men luxury watches on Friday, December 26, 2014 8:54 PM
I truly appreciate this post. I been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again

Orlando Gordon on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 5:09 AM
thanks

superior paper on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:08 PM
They are finished now I suppose. I can help you with them next time.

Chloride in uae on Sunday, March 17, 2019 1:23 PM
On New Year, everyone planning for new year resolutions. My new year resolution is to improve my dressing, lose weight and reach office on time. Thanks

net worth on Saturday, April 20, 2019 12:00 AM
I am happy to be on this website, you have shared content which is unique and easy to understand.Keep up your good work. Thank you very much for share this with us.

2019 ICC Cricket World Cup Live on Sunday, April 28, 2019 12:54 PM
Free watch all the match online here ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Live Stream.

Vertebroplasty Frankfort on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 3:00 AM
Been reading this site for awhile now, always has really good posts and topics please keep it up! loads of blogs are going under lately from lack of new posts etc

Customize t-shirts on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 3:09 PM

India Live Stream on Thursday, May 30, 2019 2:25 PM
Every day, we create the best custom silk screen prints possible for our customers. Add your design, photos, logo, or artwork. You can even add your own custom text, numbers & quotes. Watch Live Cricket Streaming online & stay updated with fastest live cricket scores on Hotstar. Get live coverage, match highlights, match replays, popular cricket video clips and much more on ... Follow the Blues: Analysing India Squad. India vs Pakistan Live Stream India vs England Live Stream India vs Australia Live Stream India vs South Africa Live Stream India vs New Zealand Live Stream India vs Bangladesh Live Stream India vs Windies Live Stream

SEO KHAN on Friday, July 12, 2019 4:37 PM
Rugby fans all over the world are always at fever pitch once the cup draws close, this years cup is drawing more attention then usual. The cup is being held in Asia for the first time, and the world cup will feature a new logo based on the current rugby world cup logo instead of the traditional cup rugby logo. Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Streaming

Failed Back Surgery on Saturday, July 20, 2019 2:49 AM
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that.